My elderly father lied to me. He told me I was his favorite child. Later in life he is now asking me to identify his metric ton of Bionicles pieces. He isn’t in the best health so he can’t do it himself, and I’m not the smart one. So I am here with hopes you can help give me some direction so that I can assemble these guys for him. I don’t know if they’re complete, so I can’t help him sell them until I solve these puzzles. Thanks in advance.
I've had a look at the linked photographs and... wow, that's a lot of stuff.
If you plan on reconstructing the sets, remember that you can search for instructions given a set number.
From he above picture I can identify:
- 7156-1 "Corroder" (which is not bionicle but rather Hero Factory) (searched for lime bionicle legs)
- 8696-1 "Bitil" (searched for yellow bionicle legs with 3 technic holes)
- 8695-1 "Gorast" (just by combing through list of bionicle sets)
- 8622-1 "Nidhiki" (dark green 7+3 liftarm)
- 8727-1 "Inika Toa Jaller " (pearl gold bionicle chest)
- 8983-1 "Vorox " (tan bionicle leg)
- Bits of 8533-1 "Gali" (medium blue bionicle parts)
- A Mega Blocks blue&white robot at the bottom right, most probably the "ice" "transformer blok bot" from this other question. Note the "mega blocks" markings in the center of groups of four studs.
- Yellow parts possible part of aforementioned 8696-1 "Bitil"
- Lots of unknown parts
- Green technic connector with two ball sockets, from one of four possible sets. I'm guessing 8914-1 "Toa Mahri Hahli " based on the attached dark blue parts, and a mask from a different photograph.
- Clawed feet from aforementioned 8983-1 "Vorox ", even though the colour doesn't seem to match in the photograph (due to white balance, perhaps?)
- 8979-1 "Malum" (red & "marbled bright orange" chest, bottom center)
- 8567-1 "Lewa Nuva" (lime legs, bottom left)
- 8570-1 "Gali Nuva" (medium blue legs, between top right and middle right)
- 8591-1 "Vorak" (spikes on black bionicle back cover with groove, just above center)
- 8589-1 "Lerahk" (green back cover with groove; note spikes through groove are switched)
- 8590-1 "Guurahk" (blue back cover with groove; note spikes through groove back are switched)
- 8592-1 "Turahk" (back blades with holes, inserted in the blue back cover)
- Lots of other unidentified parts
- 8568-1 "Potahu Nuva" (tan legs connected to brown parts, above revolver)
- 8911-1 "Toa Mahi Jaller" (6-shot revolver-like part, connected to red&orange parts; also mask appears in later photograph)
- Transparent wings with hexagon-like pattern from aforementioned 8695-1 "Gorast" (in the pile at the very top)
- Lots of other unidentified parts
- 8561-1 "Nuhvok" (via trans-neon-green teeth)
- 8615-1 "Vahki Bordakh" (disk launcher with trans-orange head connector)
- 8685-1 "Phantoka" (black & grey projectile launcher paired with a mask from a later photograph)
- 8913-1 "Toa Mahri Nuparu" (revolver projectile launcher and mask from later photograph)
- 8925-1 "Barraki Deepsea Patrol" (6x11 assembly at top, with 6x10 + 1x6 black plates, consistent with black whip from later photograph)
- Aforementioned 8914-1 "Toa Mahri Hahli " (remaining revolver projectile launcher)
- Other unidentified parts
- 8747-1 "Visorak Suukorak"
- The black head appears in two sets. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say 8919-1 "Mantax"
- 8743-1 "Visorak Boggarak"
That's all I can identify for now. You might want to rebuild all known sets, and come back here later with the remaining parts for a second round.