I want to recreate a few things I saw but I don't know what pieces I need. Can you identify these bricks so I can buy them on Bricklink?
Most of the bricks seen there are fairly common - plates, tiles, round bricks (2x2, 1x1 and cone 1x1).
Among the "uncommon" parts I can tell:
- Technic thick liftarm, 2-long in blue.
- Round 1x1 plate with swirl, in silver.
- 1x2 plate with perpendicular technic pin on top, in white.
- I can't tell exactly how the 6-stud-long round parts of the scroll are done, but I suspect some clever SNOT plus something like 1x2x1 curved slope in white.
- Barb/Claw/Horn/Tooth (small) in either silver or pearl grey.
- Bar 4L in reddish brown.
The SNOT in the scroll is particularly tricky - the correct alignment between a curved slope and the 2x2 round bricks cannot be achieved with the usual parts used for SNOT, as far as I can tell (bricks with stud on side, etc).
As for the stickers, they seem custom-made.