How do I get the NXT ultrasonic sensor to work in the Education EV3 Classroom application?
- OK: I have connected a NXT ultrasonic sensor to the input port 1 of an EV3 control brick.
- OK: For testing, one motor is connected to port B.
- OK: In the EV3's "port view", I see that port 1 is reported as
- OK: In the EV3's "port view", I see that port B is reported as
- OK: A simple program in the EV3 Home Edition works: the motor turns according to the sensor output.
- Problem: A simple program in the Education EV3 Classroom application does nothing. The application shows only the motor is connected. The ultrasonic sensor is not shown.