enter image description here Bought a batch & found these, what are they called? What are their uses?

1 Answer 1


These are various modified Technic Bricks with "Joint Ball Half" and "Rotation Joint Socket" features as they are called on Bricklink. Technic Rotation Joint Ball Loop with Two Perpendicular Pins with Friction are the connectors for this type of elements. Although there are more ways to attach them. These elements have been used in large number of sets, originally coming in brick-built figures like Danju (8770):

enter image description here

  • Thanks, I've also 2 for his lower leg, 2 1/2's attach to brick. Jul 18, 2023 at 19:23

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.