I have a pair of unusual bricks that I would like identified, I have lost the instructions so cannot identify them.

I have tried searching on Bricklink and Rebrickable (even Google Image search) but cannot find them.

They are like a Dark Red 3675 (Slope 33 3 x 3 Double Convex Corner) but with an uptick on the opposite corner.



It's certainly not warped, it is curved by design, but perhaps it is not genuine lego, although I cannot remember buying any other sets.


  • 1
    Are there any letter or number markings anywhere on the part? Inside the stud hole, underneath? Jan 10 at 1:40
  • 1
    I suspect this is not a LEGO element. I would expect to see "LEGO" inside studs.
    – Alex
    Jan 10 at 7:39
  • Just has the number 6 underneath, LEGO does not appear when the holes are inverted like that. Jan 10 at 8:20
  • What = an uptick? Can't see it. Maybe Minitalia, Italian Lego 1970's as hollow stud. Jan 10 at 13:03
  • @james.cookie since when does LEGO not have their logo inside recessed studs? Maybe you aren't looking at LEGO elements in your collection? I did a quick check on few random parts than have recessed stud (a window frame, Technic brick and a brick with studs sideways) and all of them have a LEGO logo inside. Same window frame has a logo inside all recessed studs, even the one that have PIP (Plastic Injection Point) like you see in your picture and still have a logo there, albeit less readable/incomplete. And your piece is large enough to have more than "6" as Part ID on the underside.
    – Alex
    Jan 10 at 15:18

1 Answer 1


I have found it - it's Kre-O rubbish:



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.