I need a LEGO Technic brick like this one: Link to image But with one long slot instead of the holes separate?

  • It does not @IvanSanchez Commented Apr 28 at 22:13
  • @JamesMckibben : then you'll have to clarify your question, because it does look like the same question to me as well. Commented Apr 29 at 5:16
  • 2
    Well, that answer lists the best elements you can get. But lets be fair, it is impossible to have Technic brick with a slit along entire its length - this bricks structural integrity will be easy to compromise (twist, bend, break) which LEGO will never allow. If that is the kind of element you are looking for - you'd need to look either to adapt elements mentioned in another answer or come up with different solution.
    – Alex
    Commented Apr 29 at 5:19
  • I've some, don't know what called, or use apart from as normal bricks. Commented Apr 29 at 9:06
  • 2
    @JamesMckibben Note that the "does this answer your question" bit is a pleasantry added automatically when marking a question as duplicate. Fact is, your question is pretty much the same as the linked one, and asking it again will not yield any new/better answers. Commented Apr 29 at 13:33

1 Answer 1


enter image description here

Don't know what it is called or its uses apart from as a normal brick. I've also some 1×12's with a wavy slit. PS. not sure it is Lego?

  • Well, LEGO has made bricklink.com/v2/catalog/…. Whether your picture shows that or a clone part is impossible to say based on a bad picture from one angle. But the channel on that does not go all the way through as the holes of a Technic brick and as I thought the OP wanted. The closest I can think of with dimensions close to 1x12 is: bricklink.com/v2/catalog/… Commented May 1 at 8:37
  • Thanks, called a channel, not a slit, & see I've 1×14, not 12. Commented May 2 at 9:32

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.