I got these with the ARC-170 LEGO Starfighter (archived):

I'd like to get more if possible. They are a part of the cockpit.

  • Is this from the cockpit? – LegoSonicBoy Oct 25 '11 at 19:46
  • @BoltClock Yes it is. Sorry, should have mentioned that in the question. edits – jrg Oct 25 '11 at 19:48
  • 1
    It's common for the pieces to have numbers printed on them. Try to see if the numbers are visible. – JavaAndCSharp Oct 26 '11 at 0:14

That looks like 30384 Windscreen 7 x 4 x 2 Round. In general, BrickLink is a pretty decent place to browse around for parts identification. Peeron is also pretty good.

BrickLink provides a comprehensive list of windscreens both plain and decorated.

| improve this answer | |
  • Ahh, experienced researcher found the brick where I just found the set – mplungjan Oct 25 '11 at 19:56
  • 2
    +1 for Peeron. If you know the set, you should be able to find the piece there. – Chris Jaynes Oct 25 '11 at 20:26

This is the Trans-Black Windscreen 7 x 4 x 2 Round

| improve this answer | |

(7259) ARC-170 or (8088) ARC-170 Starfighter.

The part can be found in these sets on Bricklink and a cool alternative list.

| improve this answer | |
  • I believe the question is asking for the specific piece, not the set. – Rebecca Chernoff Oct 25 '11 at 19:56
  • 2
    @Rebecca - I expected that first identifying the set would help find the brick... See the last links – mplungjan Oct 25 '11 at 19:58

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.