Any part number information about this technic beam?

enter image description here

  • I just realized this is the piece used for legs in AT-AT walker 8129.
    – auselen
    Sep 13, 2014 at 14:49

1 Answer 1


The parts you are looking for are Technic Rotation Joint Disk with Pin Hole and 3L Liftarm Thick and Technic Rotation Joint Disk with Pin and 3L Liftarm Thick.

  • Do you know if they make sense when they are not in pairs?
    – auselen
    Aug 4, 2013 at 10:37
  • 2
    Can you expand on "make sense"? I have seen one half used by itself in both MOCs and official sets such as bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?S=6857-1 mostly as fork/hub connection for motorcycles. Aug 4, 2013 at 15:23
  • 1
    While they go nicely together, they are not pre-assembled, so they are to be considered as individual parts which can be used independently. I didn't know it even happened in an official LEGO set, though - nice catch
    – Joubarc
    Aug 4, 2013 at 18:31
  • I think I just meant if they are functional as individual parts, like you can get some other kind of rotation. I found them as 4 pairs in a flee market so I don't really know where they came from.
    – auselen
    Aug 4, 2013 at 22:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.