I need replacement stickers for set 8018. I've bought a used set and I'd like to change around the sticker position.


You can get replacement stickers on BrickLink. Here is the link to the 8018 stickers: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=8018stk01

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.