Can someone please identify the pieces in this picture? I'd like to acquire these, but I'm not a LEGO enthusiast, so I don't really have an idea where to start.

enter image description here

For reference, the picture was taken from this video.

  • Obviously, they'll have been glued to remain in that configuration - as the cheese slopes won't have anything to hold them otherwise. Commented May 12, 2014 at 12:07

1 Answer 1


These are all fairly common parts that shouldn't be hard to find. It looks like they are a cheese slope (50746), a 1x1 tile (3070), and a 1x1 round plate (4073).

1x1 tileround 1x1 platecheese slope

These parts are common enough that they are available in many sets, or you can purchase them separately from LEGO Pick-a-brick. If you're looking for a more affordable secondary market, you could also check out Bricklink.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.