My stickers for set 60035 are damaged and need to be replaced. Where can I obtain replacements?


1 Answer 1


If the set is a recent release you can call LEGO's customer service and they will send you a replacement. If it is an older, discontinued set, you can find replacement stickers on BrickLink. Here are all the stickers listed: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=P&catString=160

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.