I'm on a personal project to document the brick list for building every one of Chris Deck's Star Wars miniatures (http://sw.deckdesigns.de/minis.htm), and I'm unable to find in the Lego catalogue or Bricklink a canister-like black piece with three different radius values. Look for the second step (3rd picture) in http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=93630.


1 Answer 1


I believe that the part you are looking for is 6221 (Peeron 424) :


This part was most commonly found in Technic sets and was often used as a spacer on longer pins or as a crank handle:


Here it is on Bricklink.

  • That is exactly what I need. Thanks, @jncraton!
    – Ender
    Commented Nov 9, 2014 at 23:14
  • 2
    For the record, this part is also one of the two glued halves forming the old pin joiner (brickset.com/parts/design-75535). Its LEGO reference is 6221 (brickset.com/parts/design-6221)
    – Philo
    Commented Nov 10, 2014 at 9:45
  • 1
    @Ender If this answer helped you, you should mark it as accepted to let others know that it's solved, and to give jncraton a bit of an extra thank you.
    – Scimonster
    Commented Nov 10, 2014 at 21:17
  • I know! My excuse is that I couldn't mark it as the answer as I didn't have enough score (or maybe I clicked on the "Vote up"?...now I'm not sure anymore). I was waiting to get some more points to do it, and I did it. Thanks for helping me remember anyway!
    – Ender
    Commented Nov 11, 2014 at 4:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.