I have a bunch of second hand bricks and some are "wheel wells" for the lack of better words.

I would like to find out how I use them for example at bricklink, but then I need to find the name for such a thing first

enter image description here

  • I call these mudguards or wheel arches
    – Ambo100
    Dec 24, 2011 at 16:03

2 Answers 2


That is a Vehicle, Mudguard 2 x 4 with Arch Studded (and a darn hard part to figure out at that).

  • Very nice - The crop was from a vehicle I found on the net - strangely enough I have many more that do not show up as mudguards - some of them are part of a "chassis" as well... I guess I will need to photograph them all :)
    – mplungjan
    Oct 26, 2011 at 9:05
  • I've spent about half an hour yesterday looking for this on Bricklink and failed miserably. Thanks!
    – Maurycy
    Sep 5, 2013 at 9:33

i'm calling those things "fenders" (don't know the "official" name, too).

if found wheel arch 2x4 in the LEGO-shop. this isn't exactly what you were looking for, but looks like a "newer version" - so maybe we should call those pieces "wheel arches" in the future.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.