Does anyone know if this piece can be found anywhere or what it is called? My kids had a ringing doorbell appox 28 to 30 years ago, where you push down a red button that sits on top of a curved yellow DUPLO or LEGO piece. (similar in shape to an eyeball piece)

1 Answer 1


I think you mean this part: Duplo Brick 1 x 2 x 2 Rounded Top with Bell

enter image description here

It comes with 3 different prints.

There are several sellers on bricklink selling the part.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.