It looks old. the only markings on it is LEGOS stamped on the top of the stud holes, and a number 2 stamped on the bottom. It looks like a normal 1x2 with a slight triangle taken out of each side.

I couldn't come up with the right words to describe this piece to determine on my own what it's called or what set it might have been from. But maybe someone else has seen this before?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


Old style minifig legs (70s). Sets that have it

  • damn, missed it by 10 minutes.
    – gev
    Commented Dec 31, 2014 at 6:16
  • ahh, yes, that is it. The new legs will go fabulous with the legless old style minifig torso I already had in my collection before this acquisition. :) Commented Jan 1, 2015 at 7:41

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.