I saw a moc from here.

enter image description here

But have no idea what the piece it use on the arms of the robot, and on the guns.


It is a Tile 1 x 1 Round, with groove

Tile 1 x 1 Round, with groove

Edit after clarification in the question:

The arms have something that looks like a bit of Hose, Ribbed cut to the required size.

The gun is, as gev pointed out, based on a standalone ray gun piece that has the ribbed section molded in originally.



The bit held in the mech hand is a Ray gun.

The bit on the forearms is almost certainly a short bit of Hose, Ribbed 7mm D. 2L like zovits said.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.