It has the year 2005 on it and the number 22988 I think. Anyone know what it is?

part pic

1 Answer 1


It's the rear end of an aircraft fuselage. It's part number is 54701c02.


It's from one of these two sets:
enter image description here
enter image description here

  • Thank you. I'm really bad at figuring out these parts. I guess the number I found on it wasn't the part #. When I searched for green pieces...nothing like this large fuselage showed up. Thanks again :).
    – Kayla
    Commented May 13, 2015 at 1:35

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.