Does anyone know what number piece this is? Cropped image of LEGO element

1 Answer 1


Looks like it's Support 2 x 4 x 5 Stanchion Inclined 4476a or 4476b.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge that you have read and understand our privacy policy and code of conduct.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.