There was a LEGO Star Wars snafu in which a buildable pen was released, and "Skywalker" was incorrectly spelled as "Skywlaker". This was quickly remedied, and a corrected version was released.

I would like to find one of these "Skywlaker" pens. I have checked eBay, LEGO shop, Amazon and Bricklink and have not been able to find it. Does anyone have tips on where to look for these one-of-a-kind items?

  • Does anybody have a photo of one of these? My googling came up with lots of low res images that weren't this thing. – chicks Apr 15 '16 at 14:43
  • Thats me and I still have it. :) – Peter Vul Jan 3 '19 at 21:56
  • 2
    Hi Peter, can you share a photo of this strange pen? – Aziraphale Jan 3 '19 at 22:34

The closest I could find is a forum thread where a member called "slow 2.0" writes that (s)he has two of these and might be willing to sell one of them. The catch is the thread is from 2010 and the user hasn't been active in the forum since 2014.

Update Since the thread no longer has the image, here is how it looked like:

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |

Turns out we have two of these...enter image description here

| improve this answer | |
  • Are you related to user "slow 2.0" mentioned in the other answer? – bishop Feb 1 at 5:14

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.