Okay so, I've been on BrickOwl.com for the past day or two, trying to find the names of the pieces for a LEGO GLaDOS that this guy made because he doesn't give the names, at around 12:50 he uses this piece:

This one

and then he also uses some pins shortly after. Does anyone know the name, number, or a place I can buy one or two of the piece and/or the pins? Or do you have a BrickOwl wishlist with all of the items on it?

2 Answers 2


That piece is called a Triangel: http://brickset.com/parts/6010864 You can buy it from the Lego store (no direct link, but it is element id 6010864).

  • I think the spelling on Brickset is wrong. Bricklink calls it a Triangle lift arm. Apr 13, 2016 at 19:02
  • It's called a Triangel on the Lego store as well. Apr 13, 2016 at 19:38
  • 2
    I call it a hanger piece, to me it looks like a clothes hanger. Jan 2, 2020 at 1:55

The piece you are looking for is 2905 Technic, Liftarm Triangle Thin. There is similar Technic piece with similar looks and same functionality - 99773 - Technic, Liftarm Triangle Thin, Type II

Difference is clearly seen on this image:

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.