What is this piece called, and what are its degrees?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


This is part number 30602. Brickset refers to it as "Front 2x2 Sport" and on Bricklink it is "Slope, Curved 2 x 2 Lip, No Studs".


The top is curved, so it doesn't have a clean angle like some slopes do and it's name doesn't include an angle measures in degrees.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.