I've spent several hours on BrickLink now trying to identify this mystery piece. It doesn't have a part number on it, only the Lego logo. It looks kind of like a hinge or something that might snap into a doorway, but I haven't found anything similar. Can you help me?

back side with brick for scale front side

  • It kind of looks like a window. Could you snap it in to a window holder?
    – Deadpool
    Commented Apr 15, 2016 at 17:33
  • The hinge is to large for the snap holes in a standard-sized 4x3 window. It does snap with pieces like this, however.
    – Martin
    Commented Apr 15, 2016 at 17:52
  • 1
    Pictures in focus! That is so amazing. Kudos to Martin for including high-res in-focus pictures.
    – chicks
    Commented Apr 17, 2016 at 14:01

1 Answer 1


This is part 4218 Garage Roller Door Section without Handle:


As you might imagine from the name, these can be connected and used for garage doors as seen in Century Skyway, for example:


  • 1
    Wow! I´m impressed. Thanks so much for your help :-)
    – Martin
    Commented Apr 15, 2016 at 18:22

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.