Cruising the good old PAB, I come across a piece called simply, the "drawer". From the image, I can conclude that this piece is meant to act like a real drawer, by pulling out of something.

Question: What is that something? What is designed to hold the drawer?

1 Answer 1


The part you are looking for is 4532a - Container, Cupboard 2 x 3 x 2 - Solid Studs. There is also a 4532 version with hollow studs.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy