In Kooberz' video, he uses a techinc pin that looks like
enter image description here
What is it called?

1 Answer 1


BrickLink says that it's called the "Pin with Friction Ridges Lengthwise WITH Center Slots."

However it may also be the "Pin with Friction Ridges Lengthwise WITHOUT Center Slots."

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.