I was using VS2015 (C#) to write simple programs for my EV3 using a bluetooth connection. This was working fine for several days and then suddenly stopped. I can't for the life of me figure out why. It's not my code, I don't think, because the sample program that came with the API also won't connect. However, I can connect with LEGO LabVIEW just fine.
What I've tried:
- Flashed the brick and updated firmware to 1.09H
- Reinstalled BT devices and drivers on host PC
- Reboots of brick and PC
I'm not receiving any exceptions on instantiating the brick, ConnectAsync(), nor any DirectCommand calls. Connections with USB do work fine.
EDIT: I had typed firmware v1.06H (I believed this is what it was). It's currently 1.09H, although I did manually update to 1.07H to no effect.