I recently acquired a number of Lego Star Wars minifigures from an online seller who's looking to dispose his full collection. However, after I bought some of them and carefully inspected each part at home, I get rather confused...
- Helmet - There's no "LEGO" logo anywhere in the helmet. Is that legit?
- Faces - All are black, round, with no "LEGO" anywhere. Is this legit too?
- Torso - Only what seems to be "LEGO" on the stud connecting to the head that's somewhat "punched" in the middle. Legit?
- Feet - 2 of them have the "LEGO" on the left feet, and 1 has both feet with "LEGO". 2 of the "LEGO" in the centre area do not have the copyright icon, and 1 has. Too many "LEGO"s also suspicious?
- Weapon - This is the one that got me most confused. These 3 do not have the "LEGO" word on them, but there's a copyright icon and number on the side. They are numbered 2, 5, and 7. I can't make any sense here. So are they legit?
Sincerely looking forward to help please.... P.S. I'm restricted to posting only 2 pictures ."