I think this was a present in the mid-late 80s.

Very sophisticated building blocks for top-view apartment-room design. They also had furniture and appliances. Can anyone tell me the brand etc?

enter image description here


They look similar to Arckit, but the "stud" placement is different. Perhaps you have a picture of an earlier design?

https://www.dezeen.com/2015/05/24/architect-modelling-system-arckit-posh-lego-damien-murtagh/ https://us.arckit.com/

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.