I have a brick that is similar to a 45 degree inverted slope 2x2 except where the un-sloped flat face should be there is a rectangular cavity into the brick

  /   ____|
 /   |
/     ----|

that is a rough cross-section of what it looks like where the H's represent the studs on the bottom

  • Does it have any numbers on the bottom? – Craig Jul 10 '16 at 2:13
  • no, but now that i look closer it has the letters TY and an infinity symbol.... TYCO perhaps.... – Too.stroke Jul 10 '16 at 2:20
  • If it's TYCO, and not LEGO, piece-id is gonna be nigh-impossible. As a clone brand, they can't afford good documentation like TLC. – Caleb Woodman Jul 12 '16 at 13:59

Could be one of the bricks used at section 7 and 9 of this Tyco Super Blocks set:

enter image description here

Source: http://bricker.ru/instructions/download/Tyco%20Super%20Blocks/5281-2.pdf

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.