I have been trying to find this part on BrickLink and have searched every Technic category. I have come up empty.

Could someone provide the name of this part so that I can find it on BrickLink?

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


That is Part 6641 - Technic Changeover Catch.

Also known as "Technic Transmission Changeover Catch".


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.