enter image description here

Can anyone name the circled piece in this picture?


Looks like this piece:

Plate, Modified 2 x 4 Thin with Bottom Struts to Pins


It comes in a few sets, usually as landing gear.

  • Yes that looks like the one. Unfortunately it looks like that might make the axles a bit weak. Do you know of one that doesn't have the pins at the bottom so a full axle can go all the way across? – Craig Feb 5 '17 at 6:30
  • @Craig I'm afraid not. It's one of the more specialty pieces from the Jack Stone era. I don't know of any similar pieces. – Alexander O'Mara Feb 5 '17 at 6:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.