What's the name of the brick shown below?


I've searched many sites including BrickLink and Lego itself but to no avail. Help?

EDIT I think I found the name of this brick: 47456 Slope Brick Round 3 x 2 x 2/3 with Flap and Two Studs, Modified Wing End 2 x 3 x 2/3. Is this correct though?

1 Answer 1


Bricklink refers to it as 'LegoBrick, Modified 2 x 3 x 2/3 Two Studs, Wing End'.

Lego Shop at Home refers to it as 'Plate w. Bows 2x3½'.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.