The first piece is 424 Technic Hub / Handle 1 x 1:

piece pic

It's actually pretty rare, only appearing in 9 sets from 1995-2006, and likely to stay that way as it has a similar newer counterpart, 18654 Technic, Pin Connector Round 1L which probably replaces it.

I cannot identify what those bottom black inverted slopes are though. It looks kinda like Wedge 6 x 4 Triple Inverted Curved, but without the middle 2 studs up front.

  • Thanks, that's the first one (never would have found that I guess). Got any Ideas for the second? There are some more images at the source, but all somewhat blurry. Looks like this one, but with inverted roof at the sides: (i.imgur.com/ruy9ZMm.gif) – Christian Nov 4 '17 at 21:17
  • 1
    @Christian Sorry, I missed that image. I can't identify it either, I've never seen a piece exactly like that. – Alexander O'Mara Nov 4 '17 at 23:36

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.