I separated all my LEGO bricks by color so I can get max profit to pay closing costs on my family's home. Is there a going rate per pound for individual colors?
Colour seperation matters more in which audience will be interested (AFOL's knowing they used some colour(s) more than others vs. parents wanting a pile for their kids) than for price.
Lots of things matter a lot more then the bricks being seperated by colour, some examples:
- Whether the bricks have play wear
- Whether the bricks have been miscoloured by sunlight
- Whether the bricks have been exposed to smoking
- The actual selection of bricks - i.e. are they all standard bricks or are they something less common in (some of) the pile(s)
- Where you are in the world
So we don't have nearly enough information to give a good answer.
They are other questions on the site where people give estimates.