What are these discs? Ammo maybe or ice hockey pucks? I did not find any id numbers.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


That would be Sports Hockey Puck, Large:

piece image

It comes from the larger Technic-based Sports Hockey sets from 2003-2004.

set picture

(Puck in the above set has stickers.)

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.