A friend encountered two pieces of plastic in a bulk lot of LEGO she bought and was wandering if they were actually LEGO, a clone/custom brand or something else entirely... She sent the following pictures:

top view

side view

enter image description here

There are no markings or numbers on the pieces. They do seem to fit on LEGO studs:

I don't recognize the pieces so I assume they aren't LEGO. But perhaps someone here can identify them?

  • 1
    I'm not sure about the one of the left but I think I have the one on the right in one of my sets somewhere, but I can't remember which one.
    – Ambo100
    Commented Jan 27, 2018 at 20:10

1 Answer 1


These are Lego parts.

The part on the left is a hose end (752). It is found on the ends of hoses like this:

enter image description here

The one on the right is 6221 (Peeron 424).


This part was most commonly found in older Technic sets as a spacer or crank handle:

fire truck with crank

  • 5
    Incidentally, that hose piece has since been redesigned so it does not come apart. The piece on the right has also been used more-recently for other things, mainly a spacer in tank wheel holders, before it was also redesigned. Commented Jan 27, 2018 at 22:19

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.