This is the piece I'm looking for:

I need the part number.

  • Welcome to Bricks.SE! – jncraton Mar 10 '18 at 16:52
  • The part number is in the picture. – Henrik Mar 10 '18 at 22:15

That is 15068 PLATE W. BOW 2X2X2/3:

Part image from Brickset

  • 1
    Or as Bricklink calls it: Slope, Curved 2x2 No Studs. – Phil B. Mar 11 '18 at 1:29

Your Answer

By clicking "Post Your Answer", you acknowledge that you have read our updated terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy, and that your continued use of the website is subject to these policies.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.