This is the piece I'm looking for:

enter image description here

I need the part number.


That is 15068 PLATE W. BOW 2X2X2/3:

Part image from Brickset

  • 1
    Or as Bricklink calls it: Slope, Curved 2x2 No Studs.
    – Phil B.
    Mar 11 '18 at 1:29

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.