I'm looking for a kind of brick, the brand or the model, which has this specifications: The top has studs. The bottom doesn't have tubes. However, the bottom has support walls in the middle. Here is the picture:

enter image description here enter image description here

What is the brand for this brickset (definitely not LEGO)? Is there a term for this kind of interlocking system?

  • How does this compare scale-wise with LEGO? Is that the same dimensions as a 2x4 plate? Apr 3, 2018 at 11:53
  • 1
    I don't have a LEGO for scale. Here's the measurements: length: 3.75 cm. width: 1.85 cm. height: 1 cm. Apr 5, 2018 at 4:16
  • Adding onto Zhaph, how is the quality and compatibility compared to LEGO bricks? Check this pdf for reference:uploads.brickset.com/docs/clonebrands_v1.6.pdf
    – Samuel L.
    Apr 5, 2018 at 4:30

1 Answer 1


I would say it it cold come from a brand from China, I can’t identify this system, but it is the opposite of that of a normal LEGO brick. It is still a normal 2x4 plate.

  • 1
    A good clue, but still not enough information to find where to purchase new ones or know whether it's still produced. Apr 2, 2018 at 22:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.