enter image description here

It looks like some really old flying thing.


1 Answer 1


That piece is often used as a caterpillar track, or conveyor belt

enter image description here

It's hard to tell the colour in your photograph but it might be Medium Dark Flesh (a.k.a. medium nougat)

At the bottom of this page there are three sets which use this piece in that colour.

If you look carefully you should see the number "57518" shaped into the piece. Almost all Lego pieces have that a code on them that you can use to find them on sites like BrickSet or BrickLink.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.