6 votes

What is the name and ID of this part and what is it used for?

The image you received is a clone part but this is part # 96874 Brick and Axle Separator it is used to separate bricks and other parts this video could be helpful
Syberion's user avatar
  • 12.6k

Only top scored, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible