I am a passionate software engineer, specialized in object-oriented and web development. I enjoy working with new technologies to deliver great applications.
I love learning new skills and constantly strive for improving my work. To stay up to date and improve my craft, I spend a lot of time reading (technical or nontechnical books, blogs, articles …), listening to podcasts and contributing to open source projects. I also enjoy applying and sharing what I learnt through those channels.
I believe I deliver the best when working through the full development lifecycle, from idea to deployment, collaborating with customers and all the team members to create great solutions, and as such, I am a huge proponent of the agile methodologies and practices.
I am used to working in multi-cultural teams, and I have been part of multiple projects in different countries (France, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Canada, India, Luxembourg) and different domains (public organizations, logistics, retail, banking, bio-testing).
- Very good knowledge of web-technologies: server-side, client-side & HTTP
- Fond of object-oriented programming and interested in other paradigms
- Fast-learner and enthusiast-teacher
- Curious, pro-active & perfectionist …: always seeking improvement …
- but pragmatic: practicality beats purity
- Agile practices fanatic: deliver early, TDD, Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Used to communicating in several languages
- Sensitive to Design and User-Experience