Can anyone help me identify the name and part no of this piece? I’ve tried looking in BrickLink for handles, guns, bars. Can’t think of any other way to describe it.

Struggling to find name and part no for this piece, can anyone help?

1 Answer 1


Definitely on bricklink: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=60849#T=C However, not as a minifig weapon but a minifig utensil hose nozzle

  • 1
    Thank you Michael. Didn’t think to look under hose or nozzle.
    – Dawnf20
    Commented Feb 22, 2019 at 14:10
  • Yes, I think this was used on some tanker truck and fuel pump builds, and possibly also fire trucks. Commented Feb 23, 2019 at 13:08

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.