A few years ago I wrote an article about the fictional organisation logos found in the City theme.
I'd quite like to revisit this, as I'm sure I must have missed some. I also only focused on the fictional brands, but I know some licensed brands have appeared too.
My current list is:
- Hospital (Star of Life logo)
- Postal service (envelope and bugle icon)
- Railway (double arrow logo)
- Refuse / recycling agency (eg 4206)
- Highway maintenance agency (motorway icon) - eg 6653 and 6521)
- 'Octan' (oil/energy company)
- 'AirLine' (now uses the bird logo)
- 'International Transport' (eg 161 and 6367)
- Cargo company (yellow box on blue world logo) - eg 4551
- Shell (1966-1980, before Octan was introduced, e.g. 1256)
- Ferrari (eg 8673 - part of the 'Racers' theme but minifig scale)
- Toys R Us (7848)
- Maersk (1552, 1831, 1651, etc)
- Deutsche Bahn (eg 7735)
- BNSF (Burlington North Sante Fe) eg 10133
- Lego (eg 4549 and 10156)
- Exxon (eg 6679 6375)
- Danone (only once - 1591)
- Color Line - eg 2149
Are there any others?