It's some kind of tile with a bench shape.

enter image description here

  • Which set are you building? – Uli Apr 27 '19 at 13:19

It looks like this, this, or this

Personally, I would say it's the 3L version in dark gray but it's hard to tell without a better picture of the parts on the page around it.

Hope that helped.

| improve this answer | |

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.