Can someone please tell me what this part is called? I'm looking for what kinds of sets it may have been used in.

enter image description here

1 Answer 1


This is Wheel Hard Plastic with Small Cleats and Flanges (64712). This element in Olive Green color was part of a single set. While Black colored one was included in 18 sets.

  • 2
    Ah dang, beat me to it by the span of a bathroom break :) Take my upvote, sir.
    – Nils Munch
    Sep 20, 2021 at 6:46
  • Thanks heaps. Buying bulk Lego without instructions booklets has has been equal parts joyful and woeful as I try and help my son create and make different things. Thanks so much for all the help!
    – Pony
    Sep 20, 2021 at 7:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.