Minifig rotatable legs on a stick

What kind of piece is this? Emboss says "(c)2003 The LEGO Group" and there is a 4303 number below. I browsed Peeron a little but didn't find anything similar.

There are two red handles, one rotates minifig legs back and forth, second one make it straight.

EDIT: fixed part number, it is 4303, small chance for 1303 with overburned 1

  • For me the same piece reads 6423, very weird lol. It looks exactly like yours. Commented Sep 15, 2022 at 2:27

2 Answers 2


The part in question shows up as a "Minifig Gravity Stunt Handle" (part number x817) on Peeron and a "Turntable Spinning with Sports Trick Handle" (item number bb128) on BrickLink. Looks like it appears in two sets:

  • Thanks! It was in fact sport-related. I've personally never seen this sets, neither live nor in catalog.
    – tomash
    Commented Jan 10, 2012 at 23:20
  • More from Gravity Games series Commented Jan 11, 2012 at 17:08
  • 1
    @tomash: Are you saying you found this part in a different set? I haven't yet been able to find any other set besides the two above that had a part like this.
    – gnovice
    Commented Jan 11, 2012 at 18:32
  • I remember both these sets, but I think I'd rather forget them.
    – RedRiderX
    Commented Jan 13, 2012 at 0:26
  • @gnovice - I found this part in bag of second-hand bricks, so there was no clue about origin set
    – tomash
    Commented Jan 25, 2012 at 13:36

It's a "Turntable Spinning with Sports Trick Handle 2 x 24 x 4 1/3". I found that on BrickLink via browsing by colour, since there aren't a lot of tan parts and most of the categories are obviously not applicable (it's not a tile, for example). That page also lists the sets it came in (two of them), but none of the pictures show that part. But once you have the set number an image search turns up shots like these:

weird Lego part in use 1

weird Lego part in use 1

I looked it up because I've actually seen one of these in a pile of Lego and wondered what it was, and how it was originally used. It seems like a peculiarly useless part, and I couldn't come up with a use for it that made any sense.

  • 3
    It's for actively playing with the set, after it's built. It works best if you know how to make that particular board-on-snow scraping/swooshing sound.
    – T.J.L.
    Commented Jan 24, 2020 at 18:34

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.