I found 8 of these in a box of miscellaneous Lego but they don't have a part number on them. Anyone seen these before? Any idea what the part number might be so that I might be able to identify the set they are from? Thank you

1x2 with a circle on the end

2 Answers 2


Bricklink just gives them the part name buffer. They're for trains.

  • lovely thank you. train buffer! about the only thing I didn't think of!!! :) Mar 10, 2022 at 20:07

Looks like this piece's part number is "3488" as seen on Rebrickable.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.