I have the following pieces but cannot find their names nor precise usage on BrickLink or elsewhere

The black one has a wheel well on each side - sorry for the poor image quality.

Both the red and black will touch the wheels I have unless I stick a thin piece between them

Please show me an example on how I use them and what the blue piece is for.


1 Answer 1

  • enter image description here: 3787 — Car Mudguard 2 x 4 without Studs
  • enter image description here: 4211 — Car Base 4 x 5
  • enter image description here: 4732 — Bracket 8 x 2 x 1 1/3

In the link for each piece, you'll find actual sets containing them, from which you can find set instructions. In particular, the two mudguard ones need to be one plate apart from regular wheel sets.

  • 1
    Excellent. Thanks - did you know this or can you reveal your deduction?
    – mplungjan
    Commented Oct 26, 2011 at 21:05
  • peeron.com/scans/6632-1/2
    – mplungjan
    Commented Oct 26, 2011 at 21:16
  • 1
    I don't know all of this by heart, no. For the red and black one, I searched for "mudguard", and for the blue one for "bracket" (I knew at least that). Sinc the black one did not have "mudguard" in it, I had to use another approach: look for a set which had it, knowing ambulances would be a good start, and then look at the inventory.
    – Joubarc
    Commented Oct 27, 2011 at 4:22
  • That is so strange - when I search for mudguard, I get single mudguards... Anyway, thanks
    – mplungjan
    Commented Oct 28, 2011 at 8:35

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.