I would like to know the name of these pieces.

enter image description here

The grey one (not the one with the towball socket)

(edit: found, it is 6009014 "Bracket 1 x 2 - 2 x 2") and the green one, they're similar but the grey one have the studs on the "inner" part, I think.

Edit: Found the grey one, still need the green.

2 Answers 2


The pieces are Bracket 1 x 2 - 2 x 2 and Bracket 1 x 2 - 2 x 2 Inverted. The grey piece is actually the inverted one.


The numbers should be printed underneath, then it's just a matter of finding the right colour e.g. look up part 44728 on BrickSet.com and you get http://brickset.com/parts/design-44728, then I'd say the right colour was dark green giving you http://brickset.com/parts/4212471

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.